Friday, February 1, 2008

A new accomplice...



Everybody...this is Taryn. Taryn is a good buddy of my brother Eric. The two of them worked together in Crater Lake, OR fighting fires for the forest service. She´s great. I think Eric and I both agree that having a female traveling companion will be a great element to our trip. Already having her around brings new light to finding out random tidbits of knowledge that I never thought I´d ever find out about my brother. One of the highlight that she brought to my attention is a nickname that he gained while fighting fires. Eric Greener a.k.a ¨Hotpants¨. Long story short it came about when he was trying to dry off his wet pants by a fire and then before he could realize it, his pants heated up to the point of burning his holy parts. The name stuck and as a loving brother I feel compelled to share this secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment