Thursday, September 25, 2008

School is in Session







Things are smooth sailing right now for me at the paper. The last week or so (as you can see) has lent itself to a variety of cool stories that I have had an opportunity to shoot. A lot of what I have been doing has revolved around the new school school year both elementary and high schools. Classes are in session and with that, the season starts of all the fall sporting events. I've never seen let alone shot any water polo before and I have been enjoying the challenge of trying to document a sport that I am unfamiliar with. The photo of the woman clutching her son was taken after she rushed home after hearing her home caught on fire. Nobody was hurt thankfully but her family home was completely gutted out. It's scary how quickly a fire can change your life. Never a dull moment in Fairfield. Thanks for looking. -M

No comments:

Post a Comment