Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year, New week of photos - Part Two





Well, a new year has arrived and it marks my one year anniversary of writing my Fish and Clicks blog. It is astounding to look back and see how quickly 2008 went by. It feels like just the other day I was headed out my door to catch a plane to Argentina. Needless to say 2008 was a great year and I want to thank all of you for checking in on this ongoing project, for your comments, and overall support. I have had a lot of fun with this. It is interesting for me to look back on this past years work and see how I have grown as a photographer. I still have much to learn. Now all I need to do is keep my new years resolution to make more frequent posts.

Here's my first two weeks worth of work for January.

1 comment:

  1. M: Where were you positioned to take the wrestling photo?

    ReplyDelete